PREVENTION EDUCATION SERVICES
Addressing children from elementary grades through college years, our educational program focuses on anti-bulling strategies, decision making skills, drug and alcohol awareness education, and other pertinent topics to reinforce positive concepts through supportive discussions which will help our kids grow up safe.
- PARENTING SKILLS
- VALUE-PARKED PARENTING - 8-session parenting class
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
- BUILDING PERSONAL POWER
- 8-session anger management skills in a group setting
- MARRIAGE AND FAMILY COUNSELING
- FAMILY AND GROUP COUNSELING SERVICES
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE ASSESSMENTS
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CLASSES
- 26 Week program
ADAPT ALSO OFFERS:
- Law Enforcement Accompaniment
- Victim Reparations
- Court Accompaniment
- Certified lab-random, pre-employment, post-accident, and paternity
- Urine Drug Screening
- DOTD Screens
- Saliva testing
- Instant testing
- DNA and Hair Test
- Breath alcohol
- Referrals to Detox and Rehabs
The office is open Monday-Friday for drug screening from
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE SERVICES
Assessments, urine drug screens, lab tests, individual and group counseling.
- START (Stages Toward Addiction Recovery Treatment) 12 sessions course offered in a group setting
- SACAY (Substance Abuse Choices And You) Class meets the first Tuesday of each month at 5:00 p.m.
Usually court-mandated for first-time DUI offenders.
- Substance Abuse Support Groups (click here)
SEXUAL ASSAULT PROGRAMS
- Rape Crisis Center
- 24-Hour Crisis Line
- Hospital Escort Services
- Mental Health Counseling Services
- Emotional Support
SEXUAL ASSAULT EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- Safe Dates
- Coaching Boys Into Men